We understand that it is an extremely distressing and difficult time when a loved one dies. The legal and financial paperwork can feel like an additional burden when grieving a close friend or family member.
Vale Wills Ltd can help you navigate the legal and financial processes necessary. With upmost sensitivity we can:
- Help explain the contents of a Will.
- Provide advice on what to do if the deceased’s Will is missing.
- Provide advice on the steps that are required to administer an estate.
- Provide advice on whether a Grant of Probate or Grant of Letters of Administration is
required and how to do this.
- Provide advice on Executor or Administrator responsibilities.
- Provide advice on what to do if a loved one dies without a Will, including explaining the rules of intestacy and who is entitled to apply for a Grant of Letters of Administration.
- Provide an Inheritance Tax calculation.
- Provide advice on the completion of the Inheritance Tax account and submission to
- Provide advice on Business Property Relief and Agricultural Property Relief claims.
- Provide advice on whether a Deed of Variation may be helpful.